Gimme S'more Scent Notes:
Layered with 4 Distinct Scents Starts with a campfire then moves into the Cocoa Therapy atop a smooth marshmallow and finishes with graham cracker latte. Exclusive to Jennifer Lee Candle Co
Hand-Poured Soy blend candles made in the beautiful city of Orillia, ON.
These hand-made candles are rustic and beautiful with a copper lid and traditional mason jar feel.
Wooden wicks not only extend the life of your candle by burning so evenly there is little to no candle wasted.
Wooden wicked candles very rarely tunnel (tunnelling is when a candle burns right down the middle and leaving unused wax on the side)
and because of large wick surface you get consistent fragrance distribution.
If you haven't been introduced to a wooden wick before - be prepared to never use a cotton wicked candle again. The wooden wick has a gentle crackling that not only sounds relaxing it has a nice large teardrop shaped flame that adds ambience to any room.
We only use the highest quality fragrance oil and colour in our handmade candles. You can buy a mass produced machine made candle - buy why would you want to?
Enjoy the uniqueness of a handmade, candle infused with heart from an actual human who loves candles as much as you do, colour and technique may vary from batch to batch.
This isn't just a candle... it's a Jennifer Lee Candle and that means something to me, hopefully to you too.
Here are the technicals
Wax: Custom Soy Blend Wax
Aprox Net weight 280 g or 10 oz
Height: 110mm | 4.3"
Jar diameter: 73mm | 2.9"
I am working on new photos on some candles - so sorry if I haven't got to this one yet.
Enjoy your Jennifer Lee Candle Co Candle!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Last updated 14 January 2021.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
Google Analytics, which helps me understand how visitors browse Jennifer Lee Candle Co. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at email@example.com .
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, , am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at .
There will be no returns of custom or personalized items however if you have any issues just message me and we can work something out.
If a candle is available in another size it will be in the listing.
make sure you trim the wicks for a cleaner burn and never leave a candle burning unattended.
is available just send me a message.
Depends. Message me and we can see what we can do.
Yes!!! Every Saturday from 8 to 12:30 at the Orillia Farmer's Market. You can come and pick up your order and forgo the shipping fees!